Sunday, October 5, 2008

Traci with the Fringe on Top

I got my haircut yesterday. I told the hair stylist that he could do whatever he thought would look good, but I was still a little shocked when I ended up with bangs, or as he called them, "fringe." I haven't had bangs since Junior High. Well, I was a little shocked at first, but I think I'm warming up to them...maybe. We'll see...hopefully, they will grow on me. (No pun intended.) I ran into a friend at City Bites after the appointment, where I was picking up some sandwiches at lunch. He first admitted that it looked a little "punk rocker," but by the time that we left, he said that he was warming up to it. I called Brent to warn him, but he was still a little surprised at first, but said that he thinks, he will like it when he gets used to it. If we don't warm up to it, atleast, my hair grows really fast. ;)




No comments: