Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Little Angels

I had another ultrasound today. I love with twins being able to see them so much!

We didn't get as good of pics as we've gotten before, but I've posted them all. We did get the best ones yet of Ashley.

This is Tyler. He's on the right and you can see his little profile.

It was precious, while we were watching him on the 4D, he was opening and closing his mouth. It was too cute!


This last one Tyler is my favorite of him. How precious!


And here is Ashley. She's on the left, and you can barely make out her little profile. See her cute nose?

This one is not quite as clear, but here she is again.

Tyler weighed 2 lbs. 2 ozs. and Ashley weighed 1 lb. 12 ozs. Ashley is right on schedule, and Tyler is a little big. Also, they had both turned, Ashley is now breach at the bottom, and Tyler is fully transverse across the top. We will see if that's how they stay. I love you, little guys!!!

No comments: