Saturday, September 19, 2009

Little Bundle of Joy

We finally got to meet our new goddaughter yesterday. Her name is Joy, and there couldn't be a more perfect choice! As many of you know, my best friend Ursi, just got back from Pennsylvania last week. They had spent three weeks there waiting for the interstate compact to go through, so that they could bring their new adopted daughter home to Oklahoma.

The adoption process was not always easy on our dear friends, but seeing Joy in Ursi's arms, and hearing Ursi talk about her, made me know that the Lord had brought the right baby to them. What a blessing!
I know I'm biased as a godmother, but Joy is such a cutie!!! We can't wait to watch her grow!!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Oh my made me cry! She is precious! Tell her I said CONGRATS and if they need anything please let me know!