Monday, July 1, 2013

We Have Bunting

Not exactly sure why, but I have always loved patriotic bunting, so when we bought our house, I thought our front porch would be perfect for some bunting around the 4th of July. It's our third summer in this house, but we finally have bunting!

Yes, I made Brent stand precariously on our 6' ladder to put it up.
Actually, he was a willing participant, as was Tyler.
The kids also enjoyed waving some smaller flags that we purchased.
And running around the front yard, and generally acting crazy. In general, they obeyed our "no using the flags like swords to fight each other" rule. Brent joked that I was taking progress shots, so that I could post a blog that ended with him in the ER because he fell from the ladder.
Luckily, no such incident occurred. And when we finished, Tyler let Brent know that his work was worth it by telling him, "These are really great decorations, daddy!"





No comments: