Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Trip to Katy

The day after Christmas, we headed down to Katy to see my grandparents. Toby, Karla, Brent and I rode together, and my dad and Sherry met us down there. It was wonderful to all be together with my grandparents. They are such wonderful people, and even though it was a short trip, we had a great time. I took only a few random pics, but here they are:

On Saturday morning, Sherry made us the most delicious strawberry crepes. These are going up next to Sherry's chocolate cake, as one of the most delicious things in the world...ok, the cake wins hands down, but the crepes are good. Luckily, we got some of her cake, too, for Brent's birthday.

Grandmother in her usual fashion gave us many "treasures" while we were there.

Like father, like son...a little nap in the living room.

No comments: