Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Great Grands

We were really lucky at the end of March to get a visit from my grandparents. I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but I thought this one of Grandad holding Athena was too cute!
And here is my grandmother holding Tyler.

As an aside...I grew up calling these grandparents, Grandmother and Grandad Boston. This apparently started when Toby was little, and my parents would show him pictures and say, "That's your grandmother in Boston." Toby shortened it to Grandmother Boston, so that's what we called her. Some might have their meemaw...we had Grandmother Boston. Well, Grandmother and Grandad Boston haven't lived in Boston now for over 10 years, but their name hasn't changed, and each night when we say our prayers with Tyler and Ashley, we ask the Lord to bless "Great-grandmother and Great-grandad Boston." That's a mouthful!

No comments: