Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break

Last Spring Break, we went to Ixtapa, Mexico with my mom, Toby and Karla. That is where we found out we were expecting. It was such a wonderful time, and I wanted to get something for the baby (or babies). We knew that we had a chance of twins, so we wanted to get two of something, knowing that if we just had one, of course, they would just have two outfits. We tried to look for gender neutral colors, which wasn't that easy, but my mom and I saw these onesies, and thought they were perfect.
Well, when my mom was on Spring Break this year, I, of course, had to dress the little ones in them. Wow! What a difference a year makes!

Seeing them in these little outfits brought back a flood of memories of the excitement of finding out I was pregnant and the early stages of planning for these two little peanuts. What a wonderful Spring Break...both last year and this.

No comments: