Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Little Squirmer

Ashley is hilarious! She rolls and turns and gets herself in the funniest positions. If she wakes up in the middle of the night, it's almost a guarantee that she's not hungry, instead she's wedged her head up against the side of the crib. (Side note: We don't have bumpers on the cribs, because I've read that they increase the risk of SIDS. So now, Ashley bumps her head on the side of the crib and cries. I guess there is a reason why they made bumper pads. You can't win for losing when it comes to safety for babies.)

Anyway, the other day, I had put Ashley in her crib...the middle of her crib, I got Tyler dressed and took him in the living room, when I returned Ashley had wedged herself into the corner of the crib. I had to get out my phone and get a picture. She is so funny!!!

No comments: