Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally...the Vikings win one!

After two awful defeats this season, the Vikings finally won Sunday's game. We finally made the change from Tarvaris at quarterback, and even though Gus Ferotte is far from a savior with the help of some good runningbacks in Peterson and Taylor and a defense that can do a little scoring of their own - if you saw the game on Sunday, you saw Winfield's awesome sack, fumble caused and touchdown return, maybe we might win half our games. Ok, that's a little optimistic, but I only said, "maybe." On the bright side, we have been on TV every week so far, and we are scheduled to be on for the next two weeks, so atleast, I don't have to go to a su-par sports bar to watch the Vikings. Oh, the joys of being a Vikings fan! Brent tried to warn me before I married him, but I didn't listen.

No comments: