Monday, September 22, 2008

More Due Diligence Fun

So we went to lunch at Ted's, here's some beautiful pics of that affair. Notice that while Aaron and Chris are smiling, Smithee is mouthing off to me.

Zach is paying a moderate amount of attention to me, while Ryan is ignoring me.

Ok, a little blurry, but Karla is smiling on the far right.
After returning from lunch, we perused David Melton's display shelf. You will see here a lovely authographed picture of Celine Dion.

And here is one of his judo pictures.

Now, we are still waiting for disks to come so we can get to work. May be posting again soon if they don't arrive soon.
UPDATE: It has been brought to my attention that David M. may not participate in judo, others believe that it may be Aikido or Jujitsu. I amend the above comment to say, "one of David Melton's martial arts pictures."

No comments: