Sunday, September 28, 2008

I love my mom

We went over to my mom's yesterday, ate dinner, spent time in her hammock and chatted. It was a nice evening. The conversation turned to the age when children are most enjoyable. My sister-in-law Karla claims that she is done with children when they turn six. My mom said that her favorite age for children was whatever age we were. She said it was kind of strange, but if you had asked her at any time when we were growing up, she would have said the ages that Toby and I were. When she said that, it made a lot of sense, because that was the way that she acted. That's just one of the many things that made my mom so great! I hope that I can come somewhere close when I have my own kids. This picture is one of many happy memories with my mom...the two of us on the beach in Florida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What nice things you say about your mom. :) I love you so much. You are one of the brightest stars in my life - always have been, always will be. Love, Mom