Sunday, September 14, 2008

Relaxing Afternoon at the Myriad Gardens

As those of you who live in Oklahoma City know, today was absolutely beautiful...the kind of day that doesn't come around to0 often in this state that seems to jump from hot to cold, skipping over the "just right." So after going to church and then watching a depressing Vikings game (they are not doing well this year, but that's for another blog entry), I decided to take my book, my journals, my Bible, a bottle of water and blanket down to the Myriad Gardens. It was perfect, this was my view: But the view doesn't capture the perfect sun shining and the breeze blowing. I read, I rested, I wrote, I soaked it up. It was great!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I so love those days. I can picture it exactly. It is so hot here in FL, I am really ready for those perfect days.