skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Traci's Adventures
Friday, July 30, 2010
Nine-month Pictures
We got the twins' nine-month pictures taken today. How time flies! These are some of my favorites.
This last one really cracks me up, because this is a face the Ashley makes a lot...scrunching up her nose and eyes, and it always makes me laugh.
1 comment:
Mandy
said...
Wow! I still picture them as tiny babies sharing a crib. They are cuties!!
July 31, 2010 at 2:15 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Traci Nyberg
I'm 36 and have been happily married to an amazing man - Brent - for 13 years! We have wonderful 3-year-old twins, Tyler and Ashley. They are our double blessing! And I am blessed to get to stay home with them full-time.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(25)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
2011
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(64)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(4)
Nine-month Pictures
Peeking Over the Crib
Pulling Up
My Army Crawlers
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(56)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
Topics
Alphabet Activities
(2)
Ashley
(55)
Athena
(5)
Christmas
(11)
Ephraim
(3)
Family
(93)
Friends
(5)
House Building
(9)
Joy
(3)
Mexico
(6)
New Years
(2)
Oklahoma City
(14)
Other
(13)
Parties
(2)
Politics
(1)
Pregnancy
(9)
Sports
(17)
Thunder
(8)
Travels
(14)
Tyler
(50)
Ultrasounds
(8)
Vikings
(5)
Work
(9)
Blogs I read
FOLLOWING THE FAM
The Carter's
Humpkin Hat
Jungle is "101" - Disneyland's Jungle Cruise And Other Disneyland Stuff
Cake Wrecks
Life around the White's House
It's Lovely! I'll Take It!
Marty and Kari
1 comment:
Wow! I still picture them as tiny babies sharing a crib. They are cuties!!
Post a Comment